Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Bigmac48

Bigmac48
    from Dundalk Md

image.jpeg Bill, picked up my car when he said he would. Took extreme care of my 40 secured it and delivered to its destination on time and in perfect condition. I couldn't have asked for more . Hoping to be able to use him again for the return trip . A man of his word , thanks Bill , Dennis

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  2. Hello Everyone,

My business will again be open for transport starting the first full week of May!

As much as I enjoyed working on my cars, shop & yard, I hated not being able to bring my customers their new toys! I very much appreciate all of those folks who were patient during this Chinese Virus Crap.

I currently have a backlog of 13 cars, so the first two weeks of May are completely booked & should clear about 7 off the schedule. After that I will have a couple of spots to fill in openings in between others To clear up the rest!

Please feel free to call, email or P.M. for cash on delivery price quotes.

As of now ALL transport for May are using the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer.

Thank you & God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    billsautoworks1@aol.com
    (216)832-8697 No texts

IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg

3. contraptionist

contraptionist

Bill did a great job of hauling our really rusty `41 lincoln convertible, it made a big mess in his trailer but he got it here and we are pleased with his work. Bill is one you can trust, give him a call.

5. Bill transported my 1969 Corvair from N.C. to Ohio on 5-15-20.

Bill then transported my 1951 Chevy from N.C. to Ohio on 6-1-20.

Each car was transported with Bill’s enclosed trailer ....... Bill made these transports a worry free experience for me.

Thank you Bill for your great service.
    Bob Gubanc 6-2-20.