Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Bill,
    Can't thank you enough for the excellent pick up & delivery again. You are always very accomm0dating making it a pleasant experience. We just don't get to visit very much, how about lunch next time ?? I'm buying.
    ATB, Wes

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  2. Par34

Par34

Just used Bill to move my coupe from NY to Florida, I've used a few others in the past but Bill is above and beyond any transport service out there. Fair priced good communication on time and a great guy, will only use Bill for future moves!

3. jetman

jetman
    from n.c.

Just passed my deuce sedan to my son in Texas and used bill for the move. It was absolutely one of the easiest transactions I've ever done. Did everything he said he would. Would certainly use again and recommend to anyone needing to transport cars. The best.
    Jetman

4. Fabber McGee

Fabber McGee

I recently had Bill haul a 57 Buick Century from New Hampshire to California. Bill is a pleasure to deal with and seems quite conscientious. I haven't seen the car yet, but my family in California that received it say it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks Bill.