Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Bill,
    Can't thank you enough for the excellent pick up & delivery again. You are always very accomm0dating making it a pleasant experience. We just don't get to visit very much, how about lunch next time ?? I'm buying.
    ATB, Wes

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  2. Par34

Par34

Just used Bill to move my coupe from NY to Florida, I've used a few others in the past but Bill is above and beyond any transport service out there. Fair priced good communication on time and a great guy, will only use Bill for future moves!

3. jetman

jetman
    from n.c.

Just passed my deuce sedan to my son in Texas and used bill for the move. It was absolutely one of the easiest transactions I've ever done. Did everything he said he would. Would certainly use again and recommend to anyone needing to transport cars. The best.
    Jetman

4. Fabber McGee

Fabber McGee

I recently had Bill haul a 57 Buick Century from New Hampshire to California. Bill is a pleasure to deal with and seems quite conscientious. I haven't seen the car yet, but my family in California that received it say it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks Bill.

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

6. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

The speed and quality of Bill's service is unparalled. From call to delivery was 4 days. He also treats everything he carries like it was his own. I have used him a number of times and it is always the same great service.

7. rusty truck

rusty truck
    from rochester

[​IMG]

Second time Bill has transported a car for me. Great service door to door.
    Ted-

8. Yooper420

Yooper420

I have only good comments to say about Bill and his pickup and delivery service. The man did what he said he would, kept me informed and did a great job. The only thing he did wrong, was to believe in his GPS. It got him just a little bit lost.

Bill's Auto Works and bowtie56jw like this.
  9. bowtie56jw

bowtie56jw

I must agree with the rest ( 8 pages here and numerous on other car sites) of you fellers, Bill is a man of his word! I first called him around the first of February and due to the location of my car ''Rhode island'' he wasn't going to be able to get my car for me but said he would keep it on his board.
    i called several transport companies and was given empty promises, then Bill contacted me and said he was putting together a run up to the N.H area and if i wasn't in a hurry he could get mine. He delivered my car yesterday morning and i couldn't be happier!
    The Man is a consummate professional i highly recommend him!

10. greenracing

greenracing
    from NE Ohio

Bill just did the transport for a trade I made. He picked my car up in Ohio, took it to Las Vegas and brought the other car back to Ohio. He somehow managed to fit me into his schedule and was able to get it all done within a week from when I called him. Both cars were low-slung pro-mod chassis and he hauled them in his enclosed trailer. Good equipment, good communication, good job!

11. pontiac

pontiac
    from Winona, WV

Bill just delivered a 1951 Pontiac project for me. He picked it up in Nebraska yesterday and delivered it to West Virginia today. He did exactly what he said he would and was right on the times he gave me and communication was perfect. I'd very highly recommend him for transport and will use him for any future transport I may need. Awesome service!

12. 55styleliner

55styleliner
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for everything Bill. Super fast service and great communication!! Will be using Bill again in the future. A++++

13. BigChief

BigChief

Like everyone on this post I contacted Bill Squires owner of Bill's Auto Works and had a wonderful experience. We set up transport of a non-operable OT vehicle (two strikes, Yikes!) and he delivered on time, on budget and treated our clunker as if it was pure gold this past week. Bill is very pleasant to deal with and as honest and trustworthy as they come.

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

14. Yooper420

Yooper420

Bill, I'm in need of your transport services once again. Bought a '28 Chevy hot rod in Ashland, Ohio and need it here, in upper Michigan (Manistique). Please advise, thanks, Rex

15. lahti35

lahti35

Bill is the man! I just had him transport a car from eastern PA to central MI and he did a great job. His equipment was in great shape and the right kind for the job. He kept me informed along the way and was on time. Bill was very friendly and had a great attitude. I would hire Bill again in the blink of an eye.

Great price and service. Thanks Bill!

Bill's Auto Works and BigChief like this.
  16. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Fantastic job. Bill bent over backwards to fit my haul into his schedule. I cannot thank him enough. He is a totally stand up guy who I would highly recommend. His communication was great and he showed up at both the pick up and drop off points exactly when scheduled.
    Thank you Bill!

17. Frodo

Frodo

Bill delivered my car on time and in perfect condition. After spending nearly a week talking to various transport companies and getting very frustrated, I called Bill. He went out of his way to give me quick service, and I'm extremely happy with his work. Highly recommended!