Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nashville Swap Meet 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jbergman, Nov 24, 2010.

1. jbergman

jbergman

Is there any word about the Nashville Fairgrounds. Did it close or are then scheduling for 2011? Went last year in Feruary and it was all undecided.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  2. outlaw1949

outlaw1949

I'm trying to find out myself.

3. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

I was wanting to hit the swap meet in Feb. and the car show in Jan. I hope they can have them!

4. Word is it's on again this year but next year the fairgrounds will be gone if the hippie lawyer mayor gets his way. The speedway is all but gone(to be replaced with a $4m park:rolleyes:) unless there's a miracle

5. Got a letter from Stones River AACA saying it's still on, but no registration confirmation from last year. Next year's suggested alternative site for the swap meet and other f'ground activity is some closed shopping mall.

6. Ha! Mike is calling out "hippies"!!!! Classic!

Kennedy got us two spaces tonight. We're back at the fairgrounds for one more year at least.

See ya'll there.

JH

7. storm king

storm king

8. davidwilson

davidwilson
    from Tennessee

Both Barrels Promotions Lebanon TN

Feb 26th- Cabin Fever Collector's swap meet

March 26th- 9th Annual Spring Thaw Bike Show and Swap Meet.

April 9th- Hot rod time trials, grudge races, swap meet & SHOW
    July 23- Dragstalgia 2. Nostalgic Drag races and swap meet - Crossville Dragway

Aug 13- 6th Annual Parts is Parts Swap Meet

Sept 16-17- Redneck Rumble 6 - Fairgrounds

Oct 23- 2nd Annual Fall Vintage motorcycle Rally, swap meet and flat track races. - Fairgrounds

9. Gator

Gator

None of those are the one they-re referring to David, but good to know.

February 6 - Nashville, TN - AACA Stones River Region 23rd annual automotive related Swap Meet. Tennessee State Fair Grounds, Exit 81, I-65. Nashville, Tennessee 615-890-1144

10. tnrotter

tnrotter
    from Tennessee

If the mayor is a hippie, then he/she should appreciate the oldest 'green' movement in the country, hot rodding and restoration. We are the largest group that reuses and recycles items that were manufactured in another century.

11. jbergman

jbergman

Thanks Gator, I had fliers from last year but also had a flier that also questioned the status of the fairgrounds. Try to go down for the weekend when we go. Thanks again.

12. You makin fun of my hair, Jimmy?
    A skullet is just a mullet convertible......you got somethin' against convertibles there, mister 32 roadster pickup?:p :D

13. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

Hey Mike! Long time no see...would like to be there for this swap, wife and I went there many years ago while back in Lebanon on a visit. Sorry to hear about your "hippie lawyer"...I thought we had all the "fruits and nuts" out here.

14. lmao

15. k9racer

k9racer

The owner of the machine shop that I use Said """Tony Formosa has scheduled 8 races for the 2011 season""".

16. Crestliner

Crestliner

Recieved my conformation today.

17. Ditto:D