Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nashville GG....was this guy yankin' my chain???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Haywood, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Sealed Power

Sealed Power
    from TN

Yep, you and most of the other people that live here. There's still a few die hard old time car guys that raced on the track and remember it. Most of them are getting on up in years. Once you get outside that small group most people don't know a thing about it.

2. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

hey mike, where is overon county at. say from nashvegas.oh how ya doin

3. rowdy

rowdy

overton county is livingston tennessee, if you take the 40 out of nashville going towards knoxville you will go to the third cookeville exit, 289, and head north on hwy 111, then 18 miles or so and you are there. that is livingston.

4. THAT 32 WAS A PIECE OF SHIIIT!.....
    I wouldn't make a bird bath outta it!..
    But....Those bodies tha guy had weren't too bad...
    Ya'll shoulda been there Sunday afternoon in the rain when he was loadin up to go home....
    I bought the 28-29 (in the background) pretty "right"
    He turned lots of good cash offers down all weekend..
    But DID NOT wanna load it in the rain...lol...I already have it stripped and filled/boxed and axle/hairpains/brakes comin for it...I may bring it to Columbus "FOR SALE" as a "nice roller" with a runnin tunnel rammed humperhead 327 installed and a 350 turbo...we'll see how quick my parts show up...

[​IMG]