Register now to get rid of these ads!

Name that brake part.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sapple89, Jun 25, 2013.

  1. sapple89
    Joined: Feb 27, 2013
    Posts: 14

    from SOCAL

    I need am missing a part for my hot rod and I cant buy a new one if I dont know what its called. Its a push rod that connects the brake booster to the brake pedal.....

    so whats it called and where can I find it:confused:
  2. jtk910
    Joined: Jun 13, 2013
    Posts: 55


    brake booster push rod i think
  3. Brake booster rod or brake rod without a booster. HRP
  4. sapple: Your description should be adequate to find what you need. If your sure you can't get a new one, try the Hamb classifieds or a junk yard. It shouldn't be to hard. Tim btw...what kind of booster?

  5. oltruckag
    Joined: Aug 13, 2009
    Posts: 114


    There's a bit more info needed to locate the part than you provided...

    Under floor or firewall mounted pedal?
    Where'd the pedal assembly come from?

    How did it come to be missing? Lost during construction or purchased an incomplete project? (ok, that's not critical, I'm just curious)

    Depending on the pedal configuration you could bolt a female heim joint to the pedal and run a length of threaded rod (or a bolt with the head ground off) into the MC.

    Or just call ol' Speedy Bill - Universal MC Pushrod Kit
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.