Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage N.W. - King's Men 500 Poker Run and Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustombuick, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

This Saturday, June 20 2009, The 19th King's Men 500 will take place. The Poker run starts at Mount Tahoma High School in Tacoma (4634 So. 74th St.) 7am to 9:30 for departures, and takes a nice scenic route around the South Sound area and ends in Orting for a nice Show n Shine. Or if you dont like to drive your ride and want to power park you can go directly to Orting for the show. Cost is $15 and all procedes go to there collage scholarship fund. The Misfits will be helping at one of the stops so if ya see us say hi.... Alan

2. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

3. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

its a great cruise around the country side.. and everyone on this boards likes to drive their rides (I hope so) so do the poker run, look for the Misfits at one of the stops and say hi

4. cousin steve

cousin steve
    from Orting WA

I'm on call this weekend for work so I need to hang around the Orting Area. I won't make the poker run but I'll see you all at the show.

5. Brock49Ford

Brock49Ford

Yeah- What Alan said!!!!
    BTTT

6. greasy50chevy

greasy50chevy

that sounds like fun, too bad i dont live round there

7. and to bad it looks like its going to rain
    ill be in portland any ways