Register now to get rid of these ads!

N.G with 50 Chevy from So Florida.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Angliaguy, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Angliaguy

Angliaguy

I've been lurking for 2 years. Have been into Hot Rods since 1948. Got my first
    car,a 46 Chevy and drivers license in 1952. Street raced and went to my 1st
    legal sanctioned Drag Race in 1954.Moved from SW Pa to Florida in 1956. Drag Raced a 49 Olds Coupe until I was drafted in 1959.Built and raced a Willys Gasser through the 60s. Got into Street Rodding in the early 70s with Willys and Anglias. Drove my Anglia until it was totaled in a road accident in 2009.
    To replace the Anglia I have a 50 Chevy Custom.I'm into Nostalgia Hot Rods and Customs and really enjoy Jalopy Journal and the H.A.M.B.

2. Angliaguy,..............Welcome to the H.A.M.B...................from Arkansas City, KS.
    That Chevy is Kool, sorry about the Anglia, but having that kool Chevy has got to help matters. Glad you are here, it is a very Groovy place to be.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

3. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome to H.A.M.B. from Wisconsin......This really a nice site to be.....enjoy the ride. Big Bad John

4. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

Welcome from Hagerstown,md

5. Groovy? :rolleyes:

Angliaguy, Welcome from Arkansas...

6. Welcome from Connecticut

7. dixiedog

dixiedog

Welcome from St Augustine - can't imagine what it was like around here 56, roll up the sidewalks at 9!

8. Angliaguy

Angliaguy

It was really nice. You could meet at a local Drive In and go out and Street Race or take your girl and a blanket and head to the beach. It doesn't get much better than that..

9. robleticia

robleticia

Nice Chevy, post some more pics of it! And welcome to the HAMB!

10. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Hey Bill, nice intro - you must be really old, I mean experienced. Are you guys heading up to the Billetproof drags in a few weeks?

Lee

11. A55HOLE

A55HOLE

Welcome from NH!

12. LITTLE CAR

LITTLE CAR

Welcome from Des Moines,Iowa!