Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest N.B. Pease & CO. Anitique and Classic Cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by csimonds, Oct 27, 2011.

1. csimonds

csimonds

Hey everybody,
    I just wanted to give kudos to a parts house that another Hamber told me about (F&J). N.B. Pease and Co. in Palmer, Mass. I ordered an NOS clutch and Throwout bearing for my 50 Buick on Tuesday and I received it on Wednesday afternoon. Extremelly helpful and freindly guy owns the place and from what I can tell has tons and tons of NOS old school parts. By the way his parts are quality and inexpensive compared to the big guys. Anyway here is his info if anybody needs quality parts
    N.B. Pease & CO.
    Antique and Classic Cars
    Palmer, Mass
    413-283-7620

Chuck

2. fordrat31

fordrat31
    from Palmer, MA

He is a great guy to deal with! He doesn't really have store hours any more, so make sure you call ahead and find out when he is going to be there. He is just 2 seconds down the road from my shop.

3. Ralphies54

Ralphies54

Just wanted to X2 on N.B. Pease and Company. What a hoard of auto parts Nelson has gathered over the years and he knows just exactly where every thing is and can put his hand on it in minutes. A treasure trove of NOS parts. Lots of 40s/50s non chevy/ford stuff to.You won't be disapointed.

lothiandon1940 likes this.