Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical mystery parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BadassBadger, Nov 21, 2014.

1. BadassBadger

BadassBadger
    from wisconsin

hi there. i have some mystery parts that i cant figure what there for yet. and i hope theres a few of you that know what some this stuff is for. these came from a collection that was mostly packard and cadillac with some nash and mopar mixed in. as well as some odd ball stuff.
    1st is this unique and somewhat robust looking horn. im assuming its delco but theres no markings that i can find. and its unique in that the horn ends are held on with a threaded nut rather than being all one piece.

derp.jpg derp1.jpg
    2nd is this old headlight. due to the pitting it has all over any markings it could of had would be impossible to see. but its rather unique as to how the light bub is held into place.
    derp2.jpg derp3.jpg derp4.jpg
    3rd is a really old but really nice accessory light that i would expect clamped on the windshield. i couldnt find any markings.
    derp5.jpg derp6.jpg
    4th is these vent bezels. i would assume they are interior and would be like for rear passengers? whats odd is even though they look the same they have to completely different part numbers.
    derp7.jpg derp8.jpg derp9.jpg
    5th is these cool ash trays. the doors open/slide like a roll top desk or a garage door. but no part number that i could see.
    derp10.jpg derp11.jpg
    6th is this pair of sun visors, then i have a third thats the same pattern but its different but i will get to that next.
    derp12.jpg derp13.jpg
    7th is the same as the sun visors above but must be for a convertible? the rod on the end slides in and out.
    derp14.jpg derp15.jpg

2. BadassBadger

BadassBadger
    from wisconsin

3. BadassBadger

BadassBadger
    from wisconsin

4. 327Eric

327Eric

I can only guess at the sunvisor. The escutcheon? looks identical to the one on my 59 ElCamino, but the fabric looks different. 59-60 gm product, probaly Olds, Buick or Cad