Register now to get rid of these ads!

Myrtle Beach Run to the Sun March 20-22 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motoandy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Just counting the Days and it's coming fast. Looking forward to meeting all that wants to come. So if you want to talk cars and what ever else, meet some great people plan on coming out and being a part of are first meet and greet.

2. Me and a few others are definitely going to be there at 4. Were planning on bringing a cooler with some stuff to throw on a grill, does the park have grills available for public use? Were all looking forward to meeting local Hamb'ers and getting in a little shop talk. As of now we will have three maybe four cars in our group and around 8 of us showing up.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Is it necessary to pre register? I see that it saves $5 but you still have to go to the hotel to pick up the packet. Does the show "sell out"?

4. You won't have a problem if you get here before Saturday. They cut it off at noon on Saturday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

ok, we are coming down friday,we will probably get there around noon.

6. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Last year the cut off was on Saturday. With that being said you still take a gamble. This show has grown year after year so you never know. Personally I think you will be okay. Hope to see you there.

7. Two weeks! Can't wait--

8. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

I decided to just go ahead and pre register. Better safe than sorry. I am ready for some good weather and cruising!

9. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Been before.
    A nice time.

10. Yes, Lord! I need spring to hurry up and get here! Setting clocks back on Sunday will help!

11. two weeks from to day just come out and hang out. Looking forward to meeting all that show up. so make plans to come meet and eat.

12. With a little help from the kids, I got a few things done to the wagon today. I doubt I'll get everything done but I'll knock a dent in the list at least! Just one weekend left to get 'er done!

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1394411238.551667.jpg

13. Hopefully I'll get the motor back in my 53 and make the event. It'll be my first....

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1394454331.028206.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  14. Hope to see you there.

15. damiankade

damiankade

I'll be there with the rents. Don't know how many cars we will be bringing. I'll have my 52 chevy. Always a good turn out and yeah weather is usually nice but pack for both. I have been there with nothing but shorts and froze my balls off.

Attached Files:

16. SChotrodder

SChotrodder

We'll be there on Thursday around noon, wife and kids are getting excited. I always came on Friday before but heard the cruise down ocean bvld was worth getting there on thursday.

17. toucan

toucan
    from sc

man this is turning into quite the event!

18. Got my car back together last Wed. Been driving it all
    Got my car back together last Wed. Been driving it all I can to work the bugs out. Plan on coming down Sun. and making a week out of it. So if you see a old man in a old ragdy blue 47 chevy sedan running around, it will probability be me.

i

19. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Come on down. We will have a grill and cooking burgers and dogs. With that being said there are some public grills. Just need some charcoal. Looking forward to meeting the crowd.

20. toucan

toucan
    from sc

bought some more solo cups! that should do it.

21. Red solo cup with my name on it, you sure you will have enough. Looking forward to seeing you.

22. Red solo cups and a diamond pleated sunbeam interior... Cool!!!

23. StylelineFabrication

StylelineFabrication

i will be coming from Greensboro nc with a few people 59 impala and 65 c-10 and mine haha all i have a few things to button up decided it was a good idea to bag and tag it before the show i will be there plan on tossing some brew in a cooler and hopeing for the best meet and greet would be cool
    checklist
    floors
    interior
    air line
    fuel line
    wireing harness
    beer
    beer
    brake lines
    beer
    burn out
    finger cross
    high gear to MB

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  24. Oak Ridge, NC native here. My brother is a SGT with GPD. Look forward to meeting some "back home" folks

25. I just drove over and checked out the show grounds. Next week you will not be able to see any pavement at all. (No hatin' on the mini van please)

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1394652159.706552.jpg

26. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Well, guys and girls we went ahead and ordered up some good weather for next weekend. Just checked the tracking # and it should be delivered Friday through the weekend!!!!

27. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I hate to ask this but I am having trouble with a pinched nerve in my foot. Will there be scooters for rent here? I don't like them but it appears I will need one if I am to get around at the show.

28. I dont know about the scooters.

29. The 50 looks killer bro, looking forward to seeing more bagged sleds.

30. That sounds great were all looking forward to meeting fellow Hamb'ers on the East Coast