Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Myrna Elfrieda Skipper......My Mom

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Cshabang

Cshabang

Im sorry to hear Mom passed away Skip...My prayers and condolences are out to you and your family...She sounds like an amazing lady....

2. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry for your loss Skip.

3. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I just now saw this, I am really sorry to hear about this. Thoughts and prayers to you all.

4. I feel bad that I just caught this thread Mark...some say it's easier to deal with loss when there's warning, but after watching my Dad die of cancer last April, followed by my uncle later that month, there's nothing that can be said other than I might understand what your going through if only a little bit. Hang in there, and let the stories and memories you have be the unending legacy of her.

5. Wesley

Wesley

I am sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.

6. chopped 35

chopped 35
    from australia

i lost my dad on the 3rd of january this year, he had bone cancer as a secondary of prostate cancer. he lasted nearly a year, it was a tough year for him and all the family. memories are forever. my thoughts are with you. regards, ross.

7. Sorry for your loss. I'm sure that being with family in her last hours was comforting for her. You sir, Are a good man.

8. otas

otas

Sorry for your loss skip. It does get better with each passing day. Thoughts and prayers.

9. brady1929

brady1929

sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace