Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Myrna Elfrieda Skipper......My Mom

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Jan 20, 2012.

1. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Mark, I am sorry that your mom has passed. She is in a better place now. You are in the thoughts of your fellow HAMBers.

Dave and Bernice

2. Camaro Mike

Camaro Mike

So very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

3. Willy301

Willy301

Royal, no words that can help other than to say, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. She is in good hands and is free from pain and perfect again. Willy

4. Im so sorry to learn that your Mom passed.

5. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Sorry Skip.....so, so sorry

6. draggin'GTO

draggin'GTO

Mark,

My sincere condolences and prayers go out to you and your family, I'm sorry for your loss.

Bart

7. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mark, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Even though you knew it was coming it doesn't make it any easier. May God comfort you in your grief.

8. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Mark,

So sorry to hear of your loss. The photo is beautiful. Godspeed to Mom and prayers for family and loved ones.

9. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

My sincere apologies for your loss.. Great to know you got to see her off. Not many people get to do that. Keeping your family and you in my prayers.

10. bushwacker 57

bushwacker 57

Sorry for your loss. Mike.

11. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

So very Sorry Mark. I'll be praying for you guys and hope you start enjoying the memories that you've made. You're momma is in a better place buddy.

12. Weasel

Weasel

These are dark times for you but your Mom has found her final resting place and is at peace now, so hold her in your heart and in your thoughts and enjoy the memories of who she is. My deepest condolences for your loss.

13. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

God Speed Myrna, I never met her but your a testament of what a fine lady she Had To Be! Thoughts of Kelly yourself and family are in my prayers Skip. Rocky

14. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

so sorry Mark,

15. Condolences to you and your family Mark , sorry for your loss man..

16. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Prayers and thoughts for your Mom,my wife caught her breast cancer early and looks like she put a whuppin' on it.This is a time when family will mean a lot and and the well wishes of friends as well, so sorry for your loss.

17. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

So sorry Mark. May you find comfort soon.

18. Sorry for your loss Skip, she is doing better now.

19. Mark,your mom now is with the Lord and she suffers no longer.

Focus on the good memories and they will remain with you for the rest of your life.

Danny aka HOTRODPRIMER

20. robber

robber

Truly, heart felt prayers go out for you and your family, Mark. Your Mom, is with Angels, and she is smiling down on you and your family with her love! When it is all said and done, what's really important in this world is families and friends...everything else is just "stuff". May you be at peace in your hearts soon :)

21. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

skip, you have our thoughts and prayers too. without them from my friends, i never would have gotten through losing my pop. family and friends make it possible.

22. Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers for you and your family. May she rest in peace...

23. 18n57

18n57

So much sadness at the loss, but her great spirit and your good memories will be with you forever. My condolences to you and your family..

24. Harms Way

Harms Way

Mark,...

There are sometimes in life when words fail to express what the heart feels,... This is one of those times, My Mom, Dad & brother have all gone home to be with the LORD, and I know this pain to well,.... Please know, there are hearts all over the HAMB family (all over the world) that are sharing this pain with you, and lifting you and your family up in prayer.

A couple things that helped me out,....

Rev. 21:4
    And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And what kept me going...
    Isa. 40:31
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I am praying that the Lord comfort and strengthen you and your family in this time,...

With my most heart felt and warmest regards, Dennis

25. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

So very sorry about the loss of your Mom, I know it must be hell right now, but she isn't suffering any more and you made her last days a lot more pleasant for her. No one's words will take away some of the hurt but just know we understand how you feel and you and your family are in our prayers. Unfortunately, this is something we must all face in our lives, and as we get older we lose more and more family and friends.

RIP.

Don

26. cheveey57

cheveey57

You are lucky to have spent her final days together. Prayers go out to all. Bud.

Pete

27. tbill

tbill
    from central ny

not sure how to start to convey my thoughts and feelings to you on this, so i'll just say this,

i too lost my mom ['03] from cancer, she went from feeling not quite right one day, to going to her doctor that same week, to going into the hospital, spending a month there, then passing just a few days after her 62nd birthday while in the hospital. it was rough for sure.

for me in a way, after mom passed, it kind of seemed like what an addict faces while trying to get clean, we have a certain level of denial at first, then there is acceptance [that they have passed], then we sort of move to the 'sober' stage, meaning that even though we still miss them dearly, our thoughts are now of all the good stuff, and we can smile about it, rather than dwell on the fact that they are no longer with us. that's kind of how it seemed to me anyway. still miss mom everyday, but she still makes me smile.

my thoughts are with you and your family.

28. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

You guys are wonderful...doing really good today and getting back in the swing. I was able to sing a song to my mom before she was gone and am really happy about that.

For the Moderators thank you very much to let me keep this thread up it has been a blessing...if you feel a need to, it can be closed.

Love you Mom from Mark.

29. So VERY SORRY for your loss.

30. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Sorry for your loss.