Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage My TROG 2015 experience, pic heavy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crusty Chevy, Oct 15, 2015.

1. So this is where I will end my posting. After a long trip, watching and shooting all day Saturday and hitting the party Saturday night I was beat, sunburned and just plain worn out. I attended most of Sunday but decided that I was going to watch the event with both eyes and not through a view finder and left the camera in the car. This last car was my sister-in-laws favorite. She is a horse person and the one who I went to TROG with so I took these for her. Again I enjoyed myself. Don't know if I would go back as I live far away and there are so many other events across the country I would like to see/do. If the circumstances are right I would though. Enough jabber.........

IMG_9338.JPG
    IMG_9348.JPG IMG_9347.JPG IMG_9340.JPG

2. Thanks for the pics,you are lucky people to be able to have events like these.

3. catdad49

catdad49

Great stuff Crusty. If there's ever a TROG Hall of Fame, Sara gets my vote! Thanks for sharing, Carp

4. ROCKER77

ROCKER77

GREAT PICS!!! Thanks for sharing.

5. rtsidejohnny

rtsidejohnny

Great coverage Crusty Chevy! Really appreciate the time you took to take, then post all those fine pics!! Good choice to just enjoy Sunday. Thanks again.
    Johnny
    BTW the last car you posted is one of my faves too, your sister-in-law has good taste!!