Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage My trip to Sweden 2019

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pistnbroke, Aug 1, 2019.

1. jimmysweden

jimmysweden
    from sweden

Sorry to tell you. it's a matter of taste.. Kebab Pizza is some stupid idea to mix Turkey and Italy. A lot of people like it and the rest hate it.. Soon we gonna have harring and fresh potato pizza when they mix Sweden and Turkey. Hahaha...

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Thanks guys for all your post![​IMG] upload_2019-8-7_5-0-59.jpeg
    Jimmy,your holding out on us! lol:rolleyes: Hot Rodding will never die. It's world wide, and some are just born with it.:) {JIMMYSWEDEN} thanks, but your photos didn't come through for me. sorry:( But all you guys keep on posting. Your definitely having a lot of FUN!!!!!!!!!

3. Pistnbroke

Pistnbroke
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I am back in the states now, and can tell you it was a great experience. If ever you get a chance to visit, make sure to look for the events happening in the summer months and plan your trip around them. You will need to make plenty of plans for where to stay and how to get around. It is different than the states there is no random " I want a room" or lets go get some beer or stop at the bar, like in the states we can get a beer most any time of the day and even walk into a gas station and grab a single in some places. In Sweden everyone plans ahead and gets their beer ahead of time. There was never a person I met that did not offer me one by the way. The county is beautiful and the Swedes are the friendliest people I have ever met. They are being over run in the big cities from other counties as the migration has become a big issue. We did not experience this until we went to Stockholm. Those who live there are not to happy about it and it was a subject I tried not to speak of since I could tell the atmosphere would instantly change.
    To sum it all up.
    Great cars
    Great food
    Friendly people
    Pretty girls
    A car culture that will last many years.
    I have added some random pictures I had on my phone.
    Enjoy, now off to Symco this week end for some dust and music with some great people here in the states.
    Red
    IMG_E4215.JPG IMG_4424.JPG IMG_2235.JPG IMG_4274.JPG IMG_4082.JPG

4. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Four 56 Fords... No wonder I can't find them here.

Sid E. Burns likes this.
  5. Pistnbroke

Pistnbroke
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

IMG_4573.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B. We stopped there but was closed

6. belair

belair

Hard core. Thanks for posting the pics.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  7. [​IMG]. Anyone seen my old bird over there ? I was told it was going to Sweden.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.