Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest My Story

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J. Fitzhugh, Nov 6, 2008.

1. rodster

rodster
    Member Emeritus

Ryan, this is a terrific Coup! (capital C and no "e"!).

2. J. Fitzhugh

J. Fitzhugh

Thank you all for a very warm welcome! I am just back from being on the road for my day job, so pardon my delayed response. Some of you may have known me on the HAMB previously as hotrodjay. I am really looking forward to having the opportunity to present an editorial viewpoint, as well as a place to publish additional information from stories published within The Rodder’s Journal, and stories that do not fit the TRJ format. Ryan and I are making plans now.

OL 55, I certainly do remember our conversation ay the Big M. Richard V., I agree and have spoken with Frank. Thanks Clark!

Great to be here officially!

Jay

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

This is gonna be fun.

4. jay,
    welcome aboard you are a great asset to this wonderful site.
    Al.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ohh LORD....dont even kid about that...i dont get anything done now!:D

jay..welcome back....im one of prolly 2 people on the hamb who have never seen a rodders journal..!:eek: cant wait to read your stuff on here!:)

6. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

jay..welcome back....im one of prolly 2 people on the hamb who have never seen a rodders journal..!:eek: cant wait to read your stuff on here!:)[/QUOTE]

Guess that makes me the other.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

LOL! YUP... you wanna start a group for losers????LOL

8. 48bill

48bill

Jay,

I met you in the late summer of 1997 when you and Mike S came up to New England for Old Timer's Nite nite with Mike's Ford rag top. My wife and I had just moved into our new (to us 1880) house.

We had lunch that day at a local resturant and then hooked up for a while at the event on Monday.

I have enjoyed all your work in TRJ and look forward to learning more about this addictive hobby thru your writing.

9. J. Fitzhugh

J. Fitzhugh

48Bill,

I certainly remember hooking up with you at Old Timers. As I remember, you where a Chevy guy? I hope to get back there in the near future now that my coupe is on the road.

Jay