Register now to get rid of these ads!

my sons 40 ford p/u rat rod/still finishing!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by truckncoupe, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mackster

mackster

Slappy,
    You don't get it, I am worried you won't even understand this post. Im going to try anyways: I belong to many forums, one for example is the P15 D24 forum. Great bunch of guys great info on Flathead Six engines. Do I own a Dodge or Plymouth? NO.
    I also post on Desotoland. Guys are great restorers down to the last OEM bolt. Do I restore cars? NO.
    What you see in my avatar is a poor old car that needs lots of work. When is done, It will be bright red, heavy candy flaked roof and a complete interior. I won't grind it to bare metal and let it rust, just to be KOOL with The GUYZZZZ.

Hope this help clear your mind. Call your car what you want, get friends anywhere you want, don't get mix up with whoever you choose not to.
    Do yourself a favor and go to the inliner six website and tell them you only can afford a V8 so their sixes suck and they are all no good. (get it? I hope so. . .)

Ooh, and name calling should be left out of replies. You dont know me, and I dont know you homie.

If you need friends I can hook you up on myspace.:D

2. Slapnuts1975

Slapnuts1975
    from Tennessee

Believe me homie.. LOL.. I can understand. I also run an inline 6, so no dice there. I'm just not as delusional as you. You believe you have the only chopped desoto on earth. Theres 3 in Cleveland alone, and we're a damn small town. I just thought it was funny that you were baggin on the rat word, while trying to get love from the rat site for your Desoto. It's all good, no biggie.

I'm going to try to blend back into the background were I was a few days ago and quit takin shots before I piss everyone on this site off. Theres alot of nice people here, some that surprised me with some encouraging PM's. Thanks to you guys.

3. mackster

mackster

Post one picture of a 1953 Chopped Desoto. . .I will love to see it. I will buy you a 6 pack of your favorite US beer (no eroupean stuff) I can't drive to all those smalltown USA places to double check., but as far as I can google. . . and even if I wasnt. I does not buy me or makes me loose anything. I will love for you to prove me wrong or prove anything you have said to me or about me on your previous posts. If you can't, I will bite you on the arm and give you swine flu!:D

Funny side note, I just passed on a bagged 54 ford. I am holding off until I find something like a 49 or 50 Ford. So you wont have a clone in my town!:D

To keep my post on track: NICE TRUCK! YOU AND YOUR SON SHOULD BE REALLY PROUD!

4. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Too late. You've been stirring the drama here & keep rising to the bait - your point of view is not well received here, but you're new.

Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.