Register now to get rid of these ads!

My radio flyer wagon project for my daughter...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sloppy-ollies, Dec 20, 2009.

1. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

A hundred bucks!!! What's the world (or at least the dollar bill) coming to? Yeah, last one I bought was like new at the FLE MARKET for $15. It was for my 5-year-old daughter, who's now 19. After 14 years, the wagon still works fine. Wonder how NEW ones hold up?

2. Hey, I bought one at Walmart 15 years ago when we were down in Knoxville for rod event. It was to haul around my then 5 year old boy cause he was getting "tired". Still got the wagon for little hauls, but at 6'7", the boy don't fit no more!

3. sloppy-ollies

sloppy-ollies
    from Jersey

Finally finished the wagon. Stuck to a pink and black theme. Bought some rear wheels from Tractor Supply and painted them pink. Used some luan plywood, some foam upholstury material and a yard of pink and black polka dot material for the interior. I think it came out pretty cool. I wish I knew a pinstriper to do some striping on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Theo:HotRodGod

Theo:HotRodGod

5. kustombypook

kustombypook

6. that's freaking awesome!

7. nvr2lo

nvr2lo

thats very cool! Congrats on the new addition (the baby) :D

8. [​IMG]

Wow! I just picked up a set of these wheels at the Charlotte Auto Fair... getting BAD ideas :D!!!

9. jbrittonjr

jbrittonjr