Register now to get rid of these ads!

My pics from Des Moines GG....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jlouie, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks for the extra pics, 63CadGuy! You definitely caught some of the best rides there. That lavender '32 was perfect.

Malcolm

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This '40 is the one Roadstar built and called VooDoo Child. Drove it all over for about a year then sold it to my Dad who drove it for a winter in Florida and sold it to a TX friend of Gary Meadors who then did sell it to Gary. Glad to see it getting around. It's an awesome car.

The interior was done by a guy in the Flint area of Michigan who is kinda retired. I can't remember his name. He'll only do your car if he really, really likes you.

All the photos from the show are great. Thanks for posting.

EDIT, posted this before I read all the other posts. It's neat how the HAMB folks don't forget a cool car that was built by one of its own even years later.

3. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Denise, thanks for the history on the 40, I thought is was a HAMB car , at one time anyway. Certainly one my favorite alltime 40's
    The lavender "32" is with-out a doubt my favorite deuce, the color. stance and period look. What a great car. Thanks for the pic's Cad guy. Gary

4. Skimmer

Skimmer

no pics.......am i loosin my sight ?????

5. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Damn Gary we have alot in common. ;) The first time I saw that 32 I fell in love with it. Just could not walk away from it. Love that 40 too. The 40 just says "Hot Rod" to me. Thats the way it should be.:cool:
    Thanks for the pics everyone.