Register now to get rid of these ads!

my new wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sik_kreations, Jul 28, 2008.

1. sik_kreations

sik_kreations

just picked this up yesterday.

[​IMG]

cant wait to get it going.

i need to do rockers inside and out, and floorboards. i found all those as far a replacements.

question is, are there lower fender patch panels, the panels for the bottom of the door, front and rear of the wheel well patch panels for the quarters?

ive been able to find all those for a shoebox. but no luck really with ones for a merc.

2. T-Roy

T-Roy

Wow, good for you man! Plans for the car?

3. sik_kreations

sik_kreations

thanks.
    frame off, bags, chop, and im gunna throw down a wild paint job on it as advertising for my paintwork.

i have a roller 51 2dr sedan shoebox that i was gunna sell to help pay for the merc, but i got the box for 900, and its real solid, cant really seem to get rid of it, so i think i might do a super lowbudget build on that (maybe like 2000 grand in parts)

i like both cars, just always wanted a merc more. then i found out like a month ago my grandpa's first car was a brand new off the dealerlot 51 2dr merc, that he saved up for 5 years to buy. i asked him why he didnt buy a ford, and he said he really wanted the mercury,(to only go and roll it 6 months later!) so i had to get one.

4. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

I like the 51 looks pretty solid

Bought a complete 49 Merc coupe with OD from a junk yard for 500 sold it, mistake

5. sik_kreations

sik_kreations

big mistake! lol