Register now to get rid of these ads!

My new "old" Merc...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatlandman, Oct 18, 2003.

1. I pulled this '49 from the bush last year and then I sold it in the spring along with everything else to buy a new house and push my career ahead...
    Anyways, I get a call on Thursday. Long story short. The guy I sold it to can't keep it. So I buy it back. It was right where I left almost a year ago to the day.
    And he throws in 2 - '30 Model A bodies! All for a $100 less than I sold it to him for in the first place. Now I have figure how to move it all 1800 miles to my new house....

Attached Files:

2. Engine is complete...

Attached Files:

3. The dash...

Attached Files:

4. Spooky

Spooky

[​IMG]
    I think you forgo the thinking on how to get it to yer pad and just ship south to my house! [​IMG]

5. Hey flatlandman, when you move back to North Vancouver, aka the rockpile, are you going to change your name to the rockpileman. Vista transport hauls from Battleford and they do Winnipeg to the coast. PM me for the phone #

6. More like pile of junk man! ha ha ha! I have worked out for transport I think... just when I didn't need anymore stuff to move...sheeeeet!!!

7. Select Transport out of Saskatoon is also decent, and fairly priced.

8. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

your photos are an art form almost look like paintings. thanks. I still have 250 junk yard photos to post on my site. did you find them yet? [​IMG]

9. No, not yet! You have on Fotki.com? I'll have another look...
    And thanks for the kind words!

Attached Files: