Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures My new movie project. . . "White Knuckle"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zombie Hot Rod, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Looks amazing! All of your videos have a great feel and style. Thanks for sharing, I'll do my part to spread the trailer around the internets!

2. autobilly

autobilly

And some guys say driving an old Roadster long distance is challenging and uncomfortable!
    Great looking film, I can already taste the bugs in my teeth.:D<.: .::.

3. JackdaRabbit

JackdaRabbit
    from WNC

4. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Yeah, we squeaked through Amarillo. I think that's where we stopped for lunch.

5. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Just wanted to give everyone who's already order a copy a heads up (and that's a good amount of people), the DVD's should be in on Monday, June 25th.

I'll start packing envelopes and shipping DVDs out the moment they come in. They'll go out in the same order that the orders come in. So get in line and order your copy today if you don't want to wait.

www.AtomicHotRods.com

Thanks for the continued support!

6. This is basically an awesome guy making films about awesome things. Support him. Cant wait to see it.

7. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Hey Man just finished watching "White Knuckle" by far your best film yet (not that the others weren't killer) cinematography was awesome and I have a whole new respect for early motorcycle riders! Who ever didn't already order a copy I highly suggest you do it today!

8. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

Very inspirational! I am just getting into the Harley bobber thing for the first time, and really feel where you guys are coming from.

9. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'll have the videos for sale at Heavy Rebel Curt if you'd like to buy some.......and if I can go.

10. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

I just watch the video and it is awesome! these guys busted their ball to ride cross country. Great Job Brian!