I got the motor set in and front mounts welded up. I think i will duplicate the rear crossmember and then mount it parallel for the transmission mount and tie them both together, it should look good and give both crossmembers more strength. I did find a tunnle ram...turns out a friend down the road had a couple to choose from. I need to purchase and install coil overs and panhard bar and chassis will be tight. I got the front spindles and rotors on and have it set at proper ride stance. I have been working on stripping the body.. Man its a lot of work but it shows me exactly what i have to work with. I used chemical stripper for about three coats and then a purple scotch bright wheel.This thing had about an 1/8" of paint. Yellow,black twice, red, green and various primers phew! The body is really good except for the usual places. I pulled the gas tank and am going to seperate (cut) it from the cowl as i wont need it and will run a custom dash I will start patch panels after the hollidays and then drop the top.\Moving along.