Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage My Milwaukee World of Wheels pics... Very arousing!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Green49Ford, Jan 9, 2010.

1. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

I agree... Great shots. PLEASE show some more shots of that 57. Would love to see if from some more angles.

2. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

AWESOME shots...thanx!

Ralphy

3. 76ironhead

76ironhead

Nice shots like the black n white shots, I knew i should have made the drive thanks

4. Some of you got to remember that it is World of Wheels,and not Rod and Customs only show.So the show has to appeal to different tastes of people.From tuners to 4x4s late models, hot rods ect ect.While I would love to see Hamb only cars you cut out alot of different spectators that pay the cost of renting a huge new buliding like the one it's held in.I don't know what it takes to put on a big show like WOW but I'm sure it is expensive and a pain in the ass.So just take it for what it is and enjoy it.It's better than nothing in the middle of winter,it's nice to see some iron and bench race a little bit.I'm sure if they could pack it full of traditional cars and still pay the rent they would,It's also on all you guys too,if you have a car thats worthy of being in there bring it out and show it.Thats the only way it will get better.I wish some of my stuff was a little nicer or I would have it in there,and some year they will be,and I'll do my part.Just my opinion.
    Joe

5. krooser

krooser

Joe,

You need to go to the Detroit Autorama... you can hang in the basement for 4 days with tons of traditional cars and the cute tuner girls from the other half of the b-ment... and eat Denise's cookies...

It would be cool if the promoters would do an "Autorama-Style' deal for our style cars.

6. Awesome cars!! Thanks for sharing!

7. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Nice snaps. Looks like you worked pretty hard to get just the images you wanted. Thanks for sharing.

8. I've heard thats a killer show,but have only seen pics.
    Joe

9. LuckyLily

LuckyLily
    from Milwaukee

Rad Pic's......black and white was a nice touch for that show.

10. LBCD

LBCD

nice shots!

I was wondering if there are any more pictures of the 41 fords? or a link?

lovin the redline too...my 8 year old has one :D

11. Nice Redlines right down to the flight crankcs and V bars. Great photos of the cars too!

12. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

Sorry no more of the 41's but I will have more in the future. They are both Guys in the Club. Jon and Carl. Super rad cars. It is nice to see guys picking up on the radness of the BMX as well...

13. John Stimac

John Stimac

Just got these pics via E from Milwaukee Lester-He took at WOW.
    Looks like Cheater Carl and Melissa, Maybe Chris and Carl, Curt, and Dennis and his 57.
    Cant say I wish I was there, its 70 degrees here
    Stimac

Attached Files:

14. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

John I dont blame you...I wouldnt want to leave 70 degrees for 10 degrees. And you got it right thats Carl and I. Now just figure how to send some of that weather up here and everything will be fine.

see ya
    Chris

15. Nothing will top yours Mike!!!:eek:

16. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

The show was fun, I've said it in the past several times...people piss & moan about the lack of "non-HAMB" cars, well step your games up, bring YOUR cars, tell YOUR friends w/thier "HAMB-style" cars to show up & participate. This show & any other is what the car people make it, what you put in is what you get out.
    I can honestly say that our club (The Cheaters, Milwaukee) tries to bring different traditionally styled cars every year, this year is NO different, of our 8 cars, six of them have NEVER been at the WOW.
    Let's also keep in mind that the number of true traditionally styled hot rods & kustoms is not that high in this immediate area. I'm not talking about primered station wagons or lowered 4 doors w/a scallop or flame job, I'm speaking of real hot rods, real kustoms, radical or mild, shit that really roamed the streets in the old days that was considered cool then. I go to shows all over this area all spring,summer & fall & I can't remember seeing 5 cars that would match up to the "traditional style" of a car like the black cad powered model A five window in our clubs display or the quality of the El Tiki.
    The truth is it takes a ton of work to make a car like that, to see it through to the finished end, then to get your ass in gear & bring it out for a 3 day show in the middle of a Wisconsin winter,, some dudes say why, some dudes do it.
    I guess the point of the rant is don't whine about what is there unless YOU have done YOUR part to make this show or the "scene" that is out there better.

Sincerely,

Cheatercarl

17. KooDaddy

KooDaddy
    from Wis.

Well said bro..... You guys looked dreamy in your whites . But the panty lines arn't cool, wear a thong next time. Wink Wink

18. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Panty lines...DAMMITT!

The jump suits.. inspired by a Lions Drag Strip DVD some of us watched earlier in the month, they are custom made!

Love it!

P.S. We all miss John Stimac!

Love,

Cheatercarl

19. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

20. PBR1844

PBR1844

Nice work this weekend Carl and Chris. I had a great time...for the amount time i was there. Next year plan on being around a bit more. Thanks again for savin me a spot it was a real treat.

21. And whats really fucked up is that the state owns only some of this property. Thats why you can see state rent-a-cops and West Allis police at the same venue. The new building is a prime example of how screwed up the state can do things, and don't even get me started on the Milwaukee Mile situation.

22. I heard a rumor thursday that there might be a chance of a March show? Either way, i'm in hopes to make it down there next year with a car or truck....

23. sololobo

sololobo

Cheaters Rock, great stuff----beer and sausage, please!! ~Sololobo~

24. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Great pics, I love the El Tiki by Cooper! It is a very cool custom.

25. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Those pictures ARE arousing!

26. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Those jumps suits are spiffy! Sorry I missed it.

Are those '41 Fords new additions? Looking forward to more pics.

Shit, I might have brought my 4 door wagon had I known that's what you were looking for! ;) :D

27. You guys' bums look hot in those suits.... :p

Sorry to have missed it.... we were down at Breeder's B-day....

I thought winter was supposed to be SLOW???????

28. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Thanks for posting the pics..Looks like a good show..

29. I don't see any pictures of the Automotive Artist, Darrell Mayabb. He was hanging out with Jimmy and selling autographed posters that were smokin' excellent!
    I loved the Hodlums' custom pick-up, still in fashionable bare sheetmetal and welds showing (love that sheeyt).
    El Teki was my favorite, very cool.

30. Darrell Mayabb has attended the last four Milwaukee shows, maybe more. He hung out with the Pinstripe Legends occasionally throughout the weekend. Ed Tillrock was in the house on Saturday. Alan Johnson striped all weekend. For a show that wasn't on the 2010 schedule for quite awhile I thought it was one of the better ones I have attended.