Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Less Gay Car... Updated photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spike!, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Spike!

Spike!

You know ZOMBIE? Holy shit dude...hook me up!

Spike

2. Tony

Tony

Ah, yeah , yeah, thats the guy..
    No wait, this guy lives in PA...C'mon man, you know the guy..
    He used to have that bitchin purple C-dan..

Anyway...i'll hook you up! [​IMG]

talk to ya soon.
    Rat...

3. kustomolds

kustomolds

Spike, That car would look sweet in skool bus yellow and red scallops coming off the red firewall.....

That thing really has changed, and looks sweet!

4. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

From this view, the rear wheels look pretty cool. The fronts need to be narrower though (15x4 slots or spindle mounts?) [​IMG]

5. BigDaddySteamRoller

BigDaddySteamRoller
    from Phila, PA

looks great Spike !!! Can't wait to se it @ the Hoedown. Sad that its not Yellow & Red anymore, I was gonna get you a Cry Baby Doll for it.

Maybe the guy who got the c-dan will put Neon lights under it?????

Steve

6. Spike!

Spike!

Yeah..I can see it now.. a rolling rainbow of neon with a trailer hitch and a CB antenna. I sent the poor lamb to the slaughter..I don't regret trading it, just regret to whom I traded it to...

7. Missing Link

Missing Link

ummm, Spike? there is another post flying around that you may be interested in. Better late than never I guess.

8. Crease

Crease

She's lookin great!

9. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

SpikeRat- As OG PackRat that ROCKs holmes..Outside of the headlights...I say you have one 'Badass A-Boner'..Both Pres. rocking A-Bones we should have a 'Circle Jerk' and ass pat each other!...Dirty

10. It looks a whole hell of alot better,almost a different car.The sedan was cool,to bad I have to see gay boy driving it all the time.See you at the ho-down. [​IMG]

11. lulabelle

lulabelle

It looks good and all,but,someone said something about yer skirt blowing up.Please,not while I'm around!And no plastic wrap!See ya soon!

12. brianf31

brianf31
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looking good! I'm building a '31 5wdo myself, with a 10.5:1 460. What are your radiator dimensions, and who is the manufacturer? What CR do you have in that Rat motor? I'm running a 4 1/2" chopped deuce grille, so cooling may be a problem. Thanks.

13. Spike!

Spike!

The radiator is a home made job from the looks of it. I thought it was too small at first, but it is a four core. After I stopped it from leaking it works great. Even without the shroud. Even if I chopped the shell it woould fit.

As for the motor..I didn't build it but Glasshole knows who did. I believe its 9.5:1. I have no problem running pump gas.

Lets re-cap- Its short and thick but it works and doesn't leak anymore. And its un-shrouded

Likes "pump" gas.

My God..it still sounds gay.....

Spike

14. BigChief

BigChief

I'll chime in my vote too. I really like what you did to the car. Leave the wheels and tires alone....they go well with the flavor the rat motor gives the car. This is one car where wide whites and chrome reverse or smoothies just wouldn't look right. Give those headlights back to the kid with the Schwinn bannana bike and gas those turn signals while your at it too. Other than that, the car kicks ass.

-Bigchief.

15. sawzall

sawzall

spike,

car looks alot better I am not going anywhere this saturday so if you were interested you could come up and we could install the new headers so they would be on before the hoe down.. it wouldnt cost nothin and I have MOST of what you need..

on another note..

your still gay

16. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Great looking car. The stance and chop is awesome. I agree larger headlights and maybe slightly less wide rears wheels is my vote. But it yours and I like your tastes too.

17. Duck

Duck
    from Pasco, WA

You are gay.

But your car looks less gay than it used to.

18. Bitchen' A man!

I say leave it the way it is... the only thing, if anything, you should change... would be to add a tunnel ram or a cross ram to it... then the look would be complete! What does the interior look like? Black Naugahide diamond tuft? That would be too much to handle!
    Sam.

19. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

Hey Spike looks dam cool, Maybe you can get a set of headlights from Clark. Yeah right who am I kidding hahahahahahaha. See you at the HO DOWN.
    Ps It was no doubt your smelly ass feet

20. BigChief

BigChief

Anybody see the car (or pics) before this??? Ronald McDonald called and he says he wants his hot rod back! [​IMG]

heh, heh, heh, heh.....

21. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thumbs up on the "new" look.

22. Spike!

Spike!

Thanks for all the ideas and opinions. I think most of us are on the same page. I may change the front tires to something narrower and the rear ones to a narrower tire as well, but still have em wide on back. Those headlights bother me worst of all.

Sam- The interior is not black diamond tuft although I wish it were. Anything is better than the tan..I guess its tweed..deal going on now. I may just rip it out and have it bare bones. I really like tuck and roll and may have it done in a cream color when I get that far.

Anyone think that lightening holes on the visor would look cool? I'm toying with that idea.

Spike

23. 46mopar

46mopar

Sorry no lights I looked today he thinks he sold them.