Register now to get rid of these ads!

My introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dave bergy, Feb 7, 2018.

1. dave bergy

dave bergy

Hi to everyone
    I live up in northern Illinois about 50 miles from Chicago right along route 80.I am semi retired but still work eight or nine months a year driving my semi cross country. It’s times like this when I’m home that I like to work on my projects. I am also an avid Harley Davidson fan of which I have three bikes. I don’t really remember when I first signed on to the forum but it’s nice to be back. My latest project is a 1953 b4 Dodge pick up that I bought from California. I have the truck strip down to the frame and the cab and I’m putting a 53 De Soto 276 hemi and a three speed LaSalle transmission. Anybody that is done a similar conversion I’m always looking for tips and advice so feel free to throw your ideas my way. I hope everyone has a pleasant day and hope to hear from all my brothers on the forum in many conversations to come,

2. Welcome back Dave. HRP

You Joined: Dec. 5, 2016