Register now to get rid of these ads!

My friend Bigronster passed away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Docfranknstein, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

Ronald Martin Sr passed away Sat morning at 3 am, known here as Bigronster He was a long time lurker that finally joined recently, Big Ron was a car guy thru and thru, and in a world where people judge You by Your looks, He was most at home in the car world where people see Your car and judge it and not the driver. I met Ron by going to cruz nights and He became one of My best friends, allways cheerful and helpful He will be missed by Myself and whole family, and anybody that knew Him. Ron is survived by His kids Michelle, Ronnie, Heather, step son Wesly "Zap" Plunk, ex wife Robin, current wife Jennifer and 7 Grandchildren, Rons current build was a 51 Plymouth taildrager with Winfield skirts and 360 Mopar power plant, and He just helped Me get My chrome done for My Camino build, like I said always helpful. Gods speed old friend.

2. Big T

Big T
    from Florida

He sounds like a great guy and I know you will miss him.

3. chaddilac

chaddilac

Sorry to hear Doc....

4. prayers up, and godspeed.

5. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Its tuff to lose a friend..especially one with such like interests..hope he rests in peace.

6. Big Tony

Big Tony

Sounds like a Hell of a man, his last project (51 Plm) sounds like it is a kewl ass ride. Hopefully the sons will take over and finish it in his memory. RIP and condolences to friends and family

7. slammed

slammed

Sound's like a good man. Sorry for your loss. RIP Big Ron.

8. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Godspeed Big Ron!

9. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Good guys always go first !
    God Speed to him,
    and all our prayers to you and the faimly.......

10. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I know how you feel,I have a good friend going in the hospital right now, we worked together eight years,very funny and crazy guy, they were going to start him on chemo, but his cancer has started causing his blood to destroy itself. he was alright saturday,even sitting up and walking a bit, now they keep pumping blood into him, his lungs are already gone from smoking so many years,so a matter of time. sorry so much about your friend.

11. wbulick76

wbulick76

All I can say is there has to be one heck of a car show in the sky with all the cool car guys that have passed.

12. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Rest Easy Big Ron...Condolences to his family and friends

13. ricky from va

ricky from va

14. godspeed.. RIP Ron..