Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features my first custom...'49 ford tudor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2345.coupe, Sep 13, 2009.

1. What a difference. Looks great.

2. thanks man, I'm happy with the way she turned out...can't wait to drive her out of the parking lot..........

3. goetzcr

goetzcr

I just found this thread searching for "fast etch." I ended up reading the whole thing front to back, and I feel smarter for it. Great thread. Even better build!

4. well, I took her down to the Adirondack Nationals car show in Lake George, N.Y. last weekend. She ran great and I had a blast.
    Probably just gonna run her till the end of Sept. then put her away for the winter.
    Thanks to all you guys on the H.A.M.B. for the great advice, inspiration,and your sharing of your knowledge and experience. Your experience and knowledge gave me the ability ,motivation and courage to successfully complete my project and have a lot of fun while doing it.......
    [​IMG]

5. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

Very nice build . Drive the wheels off of her.

6. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ditto. DIY kudos!

7. well she, all tucked in for the winter......
    getting ready to start my first hot rod........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ChefMike

ChefMike

good luck with her looks like its going to be one very nice ride!

9. thanks,here's the motor I'm going to run...331, '54 chrysler new yorker....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

11. pointer-1

pointer-1

Great thread gave me a lot of insight on where I'm going on my 49. Thanks for posting the result is a great piece of work.

12. thanks man......

13. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

Great Job She can out sweet ! No chop top in the future ?

14. I'd rather drive her....I've seen a lot of chops on the H.A.M.B.,and it takes a better man than me to execute a nice chop...

15. Icufltrn

Icufltrn

I appreciate all the hard work you did on the build. So much so that I bought it from you. You did a great job, it was great meeting and talking to you. Hope to talk again sometime.
    Chris

16. thanks Chris.....
    I hope you enjoy driving her as mush as I enjoyed searching for her parts and all the great hrs. spent building her.
    I'm glad she's found a good "new" home.
    Richard