Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods My first 30 model Ford build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brads MONSTER, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Right on man - I need to get over and see the rear axle. Have you put the wheels on it yet to see how she fits?

2. Carl5Coupe

Carl5Coupe
    from Buford Ga

We need a rod run out in the country. I'm dieing here. This neighborhood shit is sucking. When is the next get together?

3. I have not put the wheels on it Yeat but as soon as my back fills better I will stick them on

4. Hell yeah you still got that tow bar I will get the rear under mine and you can tow me around GOOD TIMES

5. About time I got off in time today to get a little something done to my ride

6. well i am going to have to change the i was going to hook up the rear its to high

[​IMG]

7. Carl5Coupe

Carl5Coupe
    from Buford Ga

Yep. I would say so. Get out the saw.

8. need a picture from the business end to see what's going on

9. Already pulled it back out I think I got it just need a few more hours to finish it up

10. Looks like im going to get a little time to work on my car today I will post some pics later

11. Well here it is maybe a little low but looks oki lowered it 4" and moved the body back 3" that will help with the big block install the front will go way down when the motor is installed

how to strech a spring to 44"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bengeltiger likes this.
  12. Carl5Coupe

Carl5Coupe
    from Buford Ga

:cool: Nice job, I have been doing nothing all day. If I new you were in the garage I would have come down.

13. Carl5Coupe

Carl5Coupe
    from Buford Ga

A big block?? That will be to cool. Where are you getting it and what size?

14. Found a doner truck 1987 Chevy 3500 with a 454 should look real cool in the hot rod

15. Wheels look good on the car man. Woo - 454 you'll like that!

16. Mock her up, you'll have to squish to keep the distance of the grill shell close to original but it can be done. BBC's can look good when done right.

17. That's why I got friends like you to help me along the way

18. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or NOT! :D

19. I'm not being Sarcastic I enjoy your input

20. how do these look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. ChefMike

ChefMike

off to a great start keep it up ! look forward to seeing more

22. had a grat time this weekend at shady side but now its back to work on the hot rod spent some time in the shop this after noon geting cleaned up and moved the car off the wall here is a pis

[​IMG]

23. Looks tough man! Dig it.

24. shane85

shane85

25. Thanks guys I can't wate to get this bad boy on the road

26. iamed.com.au

iamed.com.au
    from Melbourne

Wow your garage looks like a stadium compared to mine

27. Thanks I built it to put my 11 foot tall suburban in but it had to be moved out so i could build my dream car the a model A took over

28. chopper526

chopper526
    from Phila., PA

The car is looking great. I like the way it's sitting and the roof looks like it came out sweet. Man, I can't believe how fast you guys move. If it's not the clock holding me back, it's my wallet! You and Carl are cut from the same cloth!

29. Thanks I can't wate to take this bad boy down the road

30. Trying to think of a good name for the hot rod I thought a good name would be Death Trap that would stop a lot of people from asking for a ride LOL who wonts to go for a ride in the Death Trap