Register now to get rid of these ads!

my "death rod" mini bike

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by prime mover, Mar 25, 2004.

1. prime mover

prime mover

this started out as a traditional mini bike, I didnt want to jump in this craze of mini chopper gayness, but when I needed a new motor I decided to go with something with some power. its a honda replica 6.5 hp and is a torque monster, I almost killed myself a couple times and already need new handle bars cause I tweaked the shit out of them trying to stay on it, it wont stall out and the clutch wont slip. but I rode it anyway.

Attached Files:

2. Hip

Hip

So in other words "prime" , thats a death machine waitin to happen? [​IMG]

3. OutLaw

OutLaw

I'm pretty sure all minin bikes are death traps....but they sure are fun [​IMG]

4. Spitfire1776

Spitfire1776
    from York, PA

WWWWHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

5. Mojo

Mojo

Dude, if you make it a chopper, it would be easier to control! No, really! Seriously! [​IMG]

6. prime mover

prime mover

actually I like the mini choppers but they are too popular now so I cant go that route, besides I like living on the edge.

7. 30roadster

30roadster

call me gay... i've got a mini-chopper project going right now....hope to be tooling around the swap meets and vintage drags soon [​IMG]

8. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

Don't ya know ya gotta paint it flat-black with red wheels to be a death rod! [​IMG]

Seriously... looks way cool.

When I was a youngin' we used to ride my buddy's Taco-22 on the roof of the local elementary school... it's amazing we weren't killed!

9. prime mover

prime mover

I'm not gonna call anybody gay, but if you've ever been to the pomona swap meet out here you can hardly walk much less have room to ride around, just another reason for my stock size mini. I miht lengthen the frame a couple inches I'm 6-4 and could use a little more.

10. you need an 8 footer - it really handles, you just can't turn around

Attached Files:

11. AHotRod

AHotRod

Yea, Mini-bikes are a blast....this is my 16 year old son on my old '66 Mini-bike,...we must have 100,000 miles on it by now.......