Register now to get rid of these ads!

My car on SpikeTV Powerblock

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 59elky, Dec 5, 2006.

1. 59elky

59elky

This is a little late, but my 53 Chevy BelAir was featured on SpikeTV ' s Powerblock. It was a very neat experience to have it taped and meeting the hosts of all the shows and Courtney Hansen. It aired the weekend after Thanksgivving, maybe some of you caught it, if not it will rerun. Here are a few pics of my car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are also going to tape my 30 Model A for an upcoming feature on the Powerblock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

MMMMMMmmmmmm. ...........Courtney.
    Nice rides too.

3. specialk

specialk

OK, how hot is Courtney?

Nice ride BTW!

4. 59elky

59elky

Courtney is very hot!!! She is also a very cool chick not stuck up like you might think. Jesse Combs from Extreme 4X4 is very cool. Ahot chick that can weld.

5. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Damn thought the chevy was cool when I seen it on t.v but that model a is just wicked and spill the beans is Courtney as hot in person or just smoke and mirrors

6. Ruiner

Ruiner

Courtney Hansen, another gorgeous MN girl makes the big time...glad to see your Chev and A make the big time too, those are both killer rides...especially the louvered roof...how'd you get your car into the louver press? hehehe...did you get to meet Jessie from Extreme 4x4? She's a cutie too...and from South Dakota...so you got two cute gearhead chicks from the midwest on the same show...can't go wrong there...

7. the-rodster

the-rodster

Very, very, cool.

So how did this come about?

Give us some info!

Congratulations.

p.s. I'd drink Courtney's bath water...

8. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Did you grab Courtney's ass?

9. El Caballo

El Caballo

Probably not, but if you look at the pictures he is clearly playing pocket pool...

10. houtex63

houtex63
    from houston

11. brainfrz

brainfrz

I saw that car and drooled any details would be awesome. Love it! congrats on the 15 minutes of fame.

Jon

12. Crestliner

Crestliner

Nice rides Jason, is the 47 inline?

13. Double Bass

Double Bass
    from Lebanon

That Chevy is very nice!
    The sign of a true car guy, the shop is bigger than the house!

14. punkabilly1306

punkabilly1306
    from ohio

are those 56' olds headlights on the chebby...man that thing is killer

15. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Id eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from?????????????
    She is hot.............
    Dave
    Cars????????????

16. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

you sure weren't standing very close to courtney. what's the deal with that?

17. fiftyfiveford

fiftyfiveford

yep I saw the chevy on Powerblock and remember thinking that is one cool ass ride, makes it even cooler that it's a HAMBers!

18. I worked for a guy named Dave in the eighties who said the same thing about the chick in Honeysuckle Rose.

19. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Is that your ol lady Holmes?! Ewww Kuhleen!

20. Big Tony

Big Tony

No smoke and mirror on Courtney she is just plain HOT BUt not fragile which makes her even more hot. 53 is nice but the A is kick freaking ass and I hate red and i still dig the heel out of it.

BTW try to give us a head up next time its on. Anyway Congrats

21. buzz bomb

buzz bomb

Yeah that model A kicks ass for sure .
    And speaking of ass , I would like to have my hand on courtneys as well :p .

Buzz Bomb

22. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

23. 59elky

59elky

Thanks for the comments. My wife took the pictures on the Powerblock and it happened to be our 14th wedding anniversary, so she wasn't too happy about being there.

As for my cars, The 53 BelAir has a Camaro sub, 10 bolt rear, fuel injected 350, 700R, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Power windows and suede leather. I bought this car and a parts car from a guys back yard for $300. I built the 53 for less than $8000 and have put over 10,000 miles on it in 2 years. The parts car was a 54 Chevy 210. It was very rough around the bottom, but I built it and chopped the top, Mustang II with airride all around running a 348 and 700R. I recently sold it unfinished to finance other projects.

The Model A is a 1930 Tudor. I bought the body on a trip to North Dakota. Built the chassis 2x4 tubing, 4" ZEE in front, 12" ZEE in the rear. 4" dropped I-beam, Mono-Leaf spring, Split bones, 48 Ford front brakes, 348 w/3x2, S10 5-speed, 9" Ford rear 3.50 gears, triangulated 4-link. Chopped 5" channelled 2". 50 Pontiac taillights, 32 Ford headlights, 3" chopped 32 shell, 384 louvers in the roof, L78 x 15 rear, 5.50 x 15 front.

24. GEEEZ, what a greedy bastard. TWO cars on TV, and you get to grab Courtney's ass......congratulations, very worthy rides.-MIKE:D

25. Gator

Gator

So THAT's why you're standing a foot away from Courtney with your hands in your pockets. :p

Hell, I woulda still had to hug up on her some.

And the pictures don't do either car justice, especially the paint on the '53.

26. Moloko

Moloko

Ya know, when I saw that last weekend, I was wondering if that car belonged to someone on here! Nice car!