Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Build Thread!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hotrod95, Nov 5, 2010.

1. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kudos Michael! Well done. Will look good on your resume.:cool:

2. Bad55Chick

Bad55Chick

3. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

There ya go! His and Hers! How cool is that?

CRAZYHORSE55 and volvobrynk like this.
  4. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

CRAZYHORSE55 likes this.
  5. Bad55Chick

Bad55Chick

Thanks! It is very cool!! I can't wait to drive her so we can get better pics :)

6. I like 55's... Oh wait I like F-1's too.
    Congratulations on the "hers"

CRAZYHORSE55 likes this.
  7. Hotroder95

Hotroder95
    from Kansas

Hey Guys Im back, been gone for awhile I forgot the password to my old account, so I started a new one. I see Emily has updated you on some progress. A couple years back (the first time the 48 had left the shop for a drive) I got an offer from someone who fell in love with the truck and the offer was one I couldn't pass up. So the truck got sold and I slowly faded away from the HAMB. A year later I bought a 1958 Chevy apache that had been chopped and sectioned, it was far from being finished, but it was a project none the less. After a couple months later, I had found out the 48 got sold and the guy buying it wasn't making his payments. The guy who bought it from me got the truck back and I ended up trading the apache (only 1200$ invested) straight across for my 48 back. When I got it, it was in terrible shape. The window had been busted out, the motor was pouring out antifreeze (freeze plug rusted away) it had been left out side for the interior to get ruined. So with a little more money and time, it is now back on the road and driveable. it has a brand new bed on it now with brand new custom made running boards. Working on installing a roll pan (pictures in the next post). Ive grown up a lot since Ive been on here last, unfortunately not leaving much time for work on the truck. I am now a full time certified mechanic! Sorry for the long worded post with no pictures, but I thought I would catch Back up! Keep and eye out for Emilys 55 build, we are getting ready to start posting updates!!

kiwijeff, volvobrynk and CRAZYHORSE55 like this.
  8. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Good to see you back. Looking forward to the updates on your truck.

CRAZYHORSE55 likes this.
  9. Come on man, you know the drill. Get them pics up, haha.
    Congrats on becoming a certified mechanic. That's great stuff.

CRAZYHORSE55 and volvobrynk like this.