Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Bonneville road trip and salt pics 2012!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Aug 15, 2012.

1. oldebob

oldebob
    from Spokane WA

Great coverage of the adventure. You guys will remember that one forever. Good that you could show that a well built straight up early traditional hot rod is more than capable. Congatulations on a really nice build , I really enjoyed watching than one come together.

2. Not that I recall, wish you guys went with us!!

3. Thanks Bob, I'll swing by one of these days and give you a ride! It has a tad more room then your T ;)

4. 67coronet

67coronet

Great!! Wish I was there!!!!!!!!!!!

5. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

I wish we would have went down with you too. It looked like you and Jamie had a fantastic time. Do you think that you and the Mrs. are gonna make the trip again next year?

6. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Great pics man, and how cool to finally meet you and Jamie in person! The car just looked awesome too, can't wait to see it progress some more!

7. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

very good pics, it was a blast this year

8. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Cool documentation. thanks for sharing the journey. I have only been once and can't wait to go back

9. Was great to see your roadster in person....Glad ya had a good trip both ways. Everyone needs to add this trip to their bucket list. It just don't get any better than BONNEVILLE....

10. I'd like to, I try to go every year but my work schedule does not always cooperate!

11. Me too! I just bought some running boards so this winter I'd like to mock it up with fenders ;)