Register now to get rid of these ads!

my another new kid without much to add

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by i drive 55, Apr 25, 2005.

1. i drive 55

i drive 55

i've been reading the hamb every day at least twice a day for about a year now. i figured i would join once i saw the recent post about the st louis swap meet and realized their were a couple people on here from right around me. ok so lets get down to it. I'm 20 years old i have a 55 chevy 210 wagon thats pretty much stock and i don't really see it getting that wild. it is my first project and i've been bringing it along pretty slowly for the last two years because i have a lot of other intrest and i also have no where to work on it in the winter. i'm in the middle of putting an entire new wiring harnesss in and have been doing so for the last couple months because school has been taking up most of my time. i'm also into mopeds and made a pretty cool cafe racer. my buddies dad hotrod freinds were into it. i like it cause you don't need insurnce or a helmet or to get it licensed. my wagon is gonna get pained semi gloss black with a whit roof, gloss black steelies with wide whites. and lowed a couple inche all the way around blocks in the black and cut springs in the front. After that i'm gonna drive it and enjoy my hard work. My dad has a saying " love you car but look for a better one". My hold up as far as hot rodding goes is i don't know how to weld. My Dad is friends witha guy who builds funny cars and dragsters and has a repair shop so he put floors in the 55 for me but soon . i'm gonna take some welding classes at the community college and invest in a welder. thanks. Also i'd like to meet up with some other rodders in st louis.
    cole

2. coupe5w36

coupe5w36

G'day from Australia. Good luck with the 210 & good luck with the welding course also. It's a very useful skill to have & very satisfying to be able to "do it yourself". Cheers.

3. Big D

Big D

Welcome to the HAMB,if you are set in your ways to learn how to weld you'll have no trouble picking it up, good luck and have fun. BIG D

4. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome to the board --210