Register now to get rid of these ads!

History My 57 search gets closer.

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by bsa_bob, Jul 23, 2016.

1. This is the 57 --i have been seraching for. I am sure you have seen me bump this kar a number of times. The kar means alot to her and I.Its listed under "wanted" but not sure i ever put a picture up over there.. I had a fellow called me yesterday who gave me a good lead, from identifying flaws or marks on the kar. If you have anyone i cold possibly contact and talk with at" GreatLakes Dragawy.They would have entrants fees and paperwork on this 57. This 57 was seen alot on a trailer near the Great lakes Dragway in wisconsin---- citys that it was headed to or coming from narrows the path a little better.; kenosha Eau-clare Racine--union grove. the felows who called me was a fellow named;He says "i seen that same kar on a trailer all season [recently]i assumed. Donnie Gerbitz so far hes given me a lead, help. thank you much bob s

ps i tried to reach the dragway but have no numbers to use..........on facebook also

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    kidcampbell71 likes this.