The rear end is basically done aside from the brakes, shock mounts, and paint. I put in some 3:73's and an auburn posi with all new bearings and seals. I've never setup gears or a diff before. It wasn't hard but damn, it was time consuming! I didn't take any pics of that because I was too busy cussin at it the whole time. If anyone is in the same boat this page helped me out alot. http://www.differentials.com/technical-help/installation-instructions I also built the trans cooler mounts and upper shock mounts. I should have the shocks done tomorrow and I'll post a few pics of how I did it. If shes gonna make it to the roundup i really gotta bust ass and hope there's no big issues when it comes time to fire it up again.