So I got my bumpers straightened out. I bobbed the ends and tucked them in a bit. Looks much better than stock. These will be temporary until I get some replacements. Probably 41s. Working on my top upholstery. Proving to be much harder than I thought. I bought duck canvas as a test or temporary top. It's $10 a yard and super heavy. I will eventually redo it in haartz cloth. But $160 a yard (I need 4). I was a little scared of screwing it up. So it may be on for the summer. Got my seat in and polished the bottom I made. Also got most of the interior in. I will be repainting the dash as it does not match the vinyl. The car will eventually be the Washington blue color.