Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects My 27 T build thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sebastian.A.G, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Sebastian.A.G

Sebastian.A.G
    from argentina

alright, I begin the construction of my project, I have a '27 sedan with the roof maimed, and some pieces of '27, but I lack the trunk lid and quarter ass chicks.
    it's something good

the idea is to build a '27 coupe

Greetings

sorry for my bad english.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sebastian.A.G

Sebastian.A.G
    from argentina

Well, I am working on my project in full swing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. burnin53

burnin53
    from cuba,n.y.

It's lookin damn cool to me so far,keep after it and keep us posted.

4. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Sebastian, Looks like you are making some good progress on your "T" ! I will stay tuned for your progress reports .

5. Wow, can't be too many of those suckers floating around Argentina. Angle chops on the 26/27 closed car bodies are pretty nice.

Come to think of it...angle chops are nice on pretty much everything. haha

Keep up the good work!

On a curious note...any laws in your neck of the woods regarding running hot rods. Can you go fenderless and chopped and modified drive train legally? How does your government look at hotrodding there.

Depending on that answer...we all might be moving there soon! lol

6. Sebastian.A.G

Sebastian.A.G
    from argentina

thanx burnin53 nice burnout in your pics, thanx 41 dave

okay, Dubbzilla, the law in Argentina does not even contemplate the hot rod in any aspect, but so far the laws here say this.

1 - can not drive without fenders.
    2 - can not drive without bumpers.
    3 - you can not drive without VTV, vehicle technical inspection.
    4 - is a federal crime the possession of parts, (whatever the party, such as a carburetor ford 1946, is a federal crime to possess) this is a new law that tries for the crimes of auto theft.

added that people do not have much knowledge about the hot rod, then is subject to a police officer for you to look at the car because she likes or to take in a junkyard in a crane.

nice if this was your question I hope I answered, sorry for my English, and if so are the politicians in Argentina. crime becomes something that is not, and do not pursue real crime

Greetings to all.