Register now to get rid of these ads!

My 1932 Hot Rod Lincoln and war birds.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frenchy Dehoux, May 16, 2011.

1. Last month we had a 2 days small Car Show at the Chandler AZ airport. The manager in charge of the airport told us to park next to any plane we wanted for the day. On Saturday I was parked next to a small prototype plane for the day. The next day Sunday early morning the manager told me if you would like to park your car next to the old war bird near the runway do it now before everyone shows up which I did. Here are a few pictures I took before taking stage next to a biplane. Overall it was a very enjoyable day to remember.

Thanks
    Frenchy

Attached Files:

2. Here a few more.

Frenchy

Attached Files:

3. TV

TV

Very cool, I like it.--TV

4. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Sweet pics of your car as usual Frenchy!!!

5. Mike VV

Mike VV
    from SoCal

Very nice.
    Years ago, A friend and I were in our seperate cars (I had just bought the car we drove 300 miles to get!). We stopped at a air field in lower Central CA for a coupla quick pictures....with an SR71 that they had out front.
    Can't recall the air fields name..!?
    The plane was one that NASA didn't want because it had been used as a rolling junkyard for the planes that were still flying. This was "just" after they were decomissioned.
    Visually...the plane was complete, but I'd guess it weighed half as much as it shoulda.

Mike

6. Here are a few more

Frenchy

Attached Files:

7. 343w

343w

These pics would make a great calendar, both rodders and aviators would eat it up, great shots from days gone by.....