When I bought my 1929 Coupe this last Sept. it was supposed to be, a buy it, drive it, and tinker with it car. Well, as it turnes out, it needed alot before I could drive it. The car looked great when I bought it. I drove it up and down the street some, but I couldn't really get on it, and the road there was not in the best of shape. I thought that the car shook alot, but it seemed OK and I figured, on smooth roads, it would be OK. So I bought it, and took it home. When I drove it in my neighborhood, the car shook violently when driven over 20 MPH. The front end shook so hard, it would take the wheel right out of my hands. That coupled with the rear end bounce and shimmy, made the car uncontrollable. I seriously had regrets buying this car at that moment. First things first, I had to get it tagged and registered. DMV tells me that I can't do that without wipers and turn signals. And so began the opening of the can of worms.... The wiring on the car was, at best, a patchwork of mismatched wires and a collection of different ways to connect wires to make it long enough to reach its destination. Butt connectors, twist together with electrical tape, acorn wire nuts, scotch locks, nuts and bolts, you name it, it was done. Everything on the car ran directly off the ignition switch. The only thing that was connected to "ignition on" was the MSD box. Everything else was "constant hot." After adding fuse boxes, relays and all new wiring, I had managed to rewire the entire car. Everytime I would chase down a strange wire, it needed replacing. If I had known how much of it needed fixing, I would have opted to buy a new harness and start from scratch.... may still do that in the near future. When installing the wiper, I find that the panel above the windshield is only held on with sewing bobby pins. The A-pillar covers were glued directly to the body right over the stereo wires. I had to rip them off, repair and reattach them with Velcro. Otherwise the wiper went in rather easily. The turn signals just involved new headlights with signals in them, a new switch and some dummy loads for the rear LEDs. I had to run all new wires to the front and repair the alternator, starter and electric fan wires, as they were all spliced together in different places, and ran through a banged up, aluminum tube that was rubbing on the alternator pulley(..they could at least have used a straight piece of tube.) They had also zip tied a wire bundle to the steering shaft as it came out of the cab and the wires were limiting the steering movement. All that so I could get the car tagged and registered. That was the first two weeks of ownership....and I still couldn't drive it.