Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects My ‘37 Ford Truck Project

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by riseabove_xxx, Jan 12, 2019.

1. riseabove_xxx

riseabove_xxx
    from Michigan

Got it in late September of 2018. I have a 1959 Buick Nailhead and a 1965 SP400 trans for it. My buddy gave me a rear and out of a 1995 Econoline van. I started boxing the frame last week. I’m trying to use all old parts but some things needed to be new. I caved and ordered a spun gas tank from speedway. IMG_9716.JPG IMG_9717.JPG IMG_9718.JPG IMG_9714.JPG IMG_9029.JPG IMG_8953.JPG IMG_8961.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

40ragtopdown, akoutlaw, WB69 and 3 others like this.
  2. Wow,..neat project, cool parts make-up, love your shop, looks real user friendly,..kinda like mine...the munchkin shot is priceless...good luck with your project.

riseabove_xxx and pkhammer like this.
  3. pkhammer

pkhammer

Trucks are cool and I like your engine choice. Vintage mills such as the nailhead, y-block, Olds Rocket or Caddy are expensive to build but are at the top of the coolness chart! You might need a few holes in your boxing plates for body bolt access.

4. riseabove_xxx

riseabove_xxx
    from Michigan

I appreciate that. My “shop” is just my garage at home. I have a pretty cool wife who knows the garage is my space.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.