Register now to get rid of these ads!

Must hit shows and meets near tulsa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29cabby, Oct 23, 2013.

1. 29cabby

29cabby

So i posted earlier about some shows this weekend and it seems like alot of people are saying the Hot Rod Garage/Tulsa Timing Assoc. show is a place to be this weekend?? better then the swap meet in Norman OK?

what are the must hit shows in the tulsa area throughout the year? comming from Jersey im used to hitting shows like Hershey, Carisle, Syracuse.....what shows should i make sure I see through out the year near tulsa?? Ill drive 2-3 hours if its worth it.

any help would be great!! hoping to have my car here in the spring time.

2. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

February, Darryl Starbird show at Expo Square (Tulsa Fairgrounds), more info at www.darrylstarbird.com

April, Tulsa Early Ford V-8 club swap meet at Creek County Fairgrounds outside Sapulpa just west of Tulsa

Stray Kat 500 in Dewey, 40 miles north of Tulsa, first weekend in May (www.straykatkustoms.com) Mick Bryan puts on a heck of a good three-day party where a car show breaks out

The Hot Rod Garage open house is just that, hundreds show up and hang out all day. No trophies, no pressure, just fun. (www.hot-rodgarage.com)

Oldies N Goodies car club in Bartlesville puts on show in May after Stray Kat (www.oldiesngoodiescarclub.com)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  3. If you want to drive 8 hours ,the Lone Star Round up in Austin, 5 hour drive, Pate swap meet in April. Not real close to Tulsa I know.

4. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

HAMB Drags are an hour and a half away at MOKAN Dragway. Two NSRA events are within 2 hour drives of Tulsa. Lots of stuff to do in the area plus being in the central U.S. means that many national events are within a day or so drives. Bonneville is 1300 miles(two day drive) to the west.

John

Register now to get rid of these ads!