Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest MsMetal.net closed?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vividlyvintage, Jan 18, 2014.

1. vividlyvintage

vividlyvintage

I noticed on her website (www.ms-metal.net) it says that she is closed. That is sad. She made some real cool jewelry, clothing accessories, and auto accessories.

I wrote an article about her business here:

http://vividlyvintage.com/2010/03/18/retro-retailer-list-store-6/

It is the only place that has examples of what she made since she closed. I think she used to be on here but not sure. Does anyone know why they closed? She had an awesome Chevy sedan Custom too.

I hope the closure isn't for good.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  2. She list her contact information,send her a E-mail and that way there won't be any speculation. HRP

3. vividlyvintage

vividlyvintage

Already did. But not sure if she checks that email often or anymore since she closed the business. And I thought she was on here and or her a few of her employees were on here so I thought maybe they or her would see this here if she doesn't check that email anymore.

4. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Amy is busy raising Lincoln, her baby boy. She is on instagram - msmetalkustomequipment