Register now to get rid of these ads!

*MrModelT's roadster on loan to the Cal Auto Museum!*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MrModelT, Apr 5, 2010.

1. That's pretty damn cool!!!!! Love the car too....

2. MrModelT

MrModelT

It was WAY cool! has to be the coolest thing I have had happen to me thus far! Never thought my ol' T would be rollin' with the big dogs! :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  3. doctorZ

doctorZ

hey, hey, hey. i wanted to give clayton the full california experience and it would not have been the same without some chp lovin'. there is going to be some sort of opening thing, but i don't know what the scoop is in terms of size, public/ private/ tickets or really what it will entail. i'll be sure to keep y'all informed.

4. MrModelT

MrModelT

Soooo.....did anybody get any pictures of the exhibit? I'm dying to see how the whole thing turned out! Anybody?......Buler?.....Buler? :D

Rob, any feedback on opening night?

5. MrModelT

MrModelT

Here are a few pics that I was sent by the Cal Auto Museum and authorized to post up. Just a "Sneak Peek" for now.....gotta go check out the museum yourself to see the rest of this great exhibit!

Attached Files:

6. I just saw this thread for the first time; very impressive. I also noticed the use of 1913 White spark and throttle levers and quadrant on the T.

7. MrModelT

MrModelT

It was quite a journey and a real honor.

You noticed! :D Those were from Bill's stash of spares. I had a heavy box and one of my spare wire wheels fall from the garage wall into the T (top down) and hit the steering wheel. It snapped the original aluminum spark control hand lever off. Repairing it proved fruitless, so I got the set from the White as a replacement. I am quite pleased how they turned out.