Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mr. Gasket Holley Power Valve protector

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nitro Breath, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Nitro Breath

Nitro Breath
    BANNED
    from Eugene, OR

I just bought a Mr. Gasket Holley power valve protector from Jeg's, but it came without instructions. Anyone out there have a copy they could scan or email?

Thanks!

2. LZ

LZ

3. Dan Timberlake

Dan Timberlake

one of the big plusses of the Internet is on-line manuals and parts lists for new and old stuff.
    In the last few weeks I've found info to fix our grandson's few years old car seat, my 20+ years dormant 1970s vintage Powermatic drill press, and an installation wiring diagram for a Delta Mark 10 Capacative Discharge Ignition. I figured finding some of that wouldn't be seen again until the archealogists dug thru our ruins in 3013

4. LZ

LZ

Yes in deede Dan:
    Some nice people to thank.
    Great when Mfgs post there schematics. Had to fix the washer a few years ago. Could see what was happening but did not clearly see the interface. GE has a fantastic site. Found the old washers schematics and could clearly see what I needed to order. Was a huge timesaver.
    Thanks to all you who scan prints, diagrams, etc, to website workers.:) Or whatever your title is..
    Luke

5. Nitro Breath

Nitro Breath
    BANNED
    from Eugene, OR