Register now to get rid of these ads!

mr claytons 33 ford gets paint

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vicksrods, Feb 10, 2013.

1. vicksrods

vicksrods

Ive been waiting to post anything on this car for a while now. I started to build this thing in 2009 when iIdecided that iIwanted to build hot rods for a living. well life,bills and a divorce forced me to close my shop that same year. in Nov. of 2011 my son Joshua lost his job afier another company bought out the company he was working for, so just like his hard headed old man he opened up the shop again using the same name as I did. I was struggling to finish this car working a full time job with no shop. so he took over the project and has almost finished it. I couldnt be prouder of him hes come a long way and taken things farther than i ever did. a little history about the car... its an all steel 33ford 3 window the guy bought it in the 70s and tore it apart and it sat in his backyard till he contacted us about building it.

Attached Files:

2. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I love it ! Great colors, too. What brand, color, paint code are they, if you wouldn't mind sharing.

3. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Love it. There is a little too much white wall / cream going on.. Trim rings, caps could change that. Love the blue

4. vicksrods

vicksrods

thanks guys not sure of the paint brand code etc. the wheels will be repainted body color with thin ribbed trim rings and small caps they looked better when the car was flat black for a while this past summer.

5. triumph 1

triumph 1