Register now to get rid of these ads!

moving to denver

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by litemupok, Jan 16, 2009.

1. litemupok

litemupok

Hey guys, I'll be moving to denver next week, and i just wanted to see if i could get any leads or tips on the typical local car happenings. I dont really know how to get into the hamb scene somewhere else so i'm taking suggestions.

I wont have any of my old cars up there for a little while, but i can still tell stories and b/s with people, haha.

2. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

join the colorado hambers.

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Nothing going on here...it's winter...we get cold and snow...ice on the streets and put our cars away...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On Saturday nites, there's always a cruise at the Sonic at 72nd & Federal...and if like today, tomorrow is going to be nice...there should be quite a few cars show up.

BTW, you got a job here...time's are tuff...

R-

4. Ghost28

Ghost28

Welcome to the denver area. you are just in time. Cause when the stock show leaves we got one hell of a swap meet first part of feb. At the stock show complex. And lots of people to talk to. But don't worry they clean up the area first...ghost

5. Ichoptop

Ichoptop

I drove my car today. 65 and sunny with 6" of snow on the grass. Life is good

6. ryno

ryno

is your new name going to be "snomltr" snow melter?
    good luck little buddy, tell her to lose your #