Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Moving to DeKalb, IL. Any car related events I should watch for?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldsrocket, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Slopok

Slopok

Jalopy Fest Friday & Saturday 9th & 10 in Morris is a pretty good show.

2. Slopok

Slopok

Just remembered that Skips car show and swap meet is this Sunday at a new location in Woodstock.

3. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

Thanks I appreciate it. Jalopy Fest looks (from the google pics) to be the way I remember Hunnert way back. I will try to look into Skips.

4. cs39ford

cs39ford

Also look up Beloit autorama. Just out side of Rockford in Wisconsin Big car show on river and swap meet sept Sunday 18th. Then you got Jefferson at end of month swap and car show. Then Stillman Valley car show at there fall festival. These are close for you

5. cs39ford

cs39ford

My buddy has a sbc powerd 48 Nash for sale. Pm and I can give you phone. It's in Rockford.

6. von zipper

von zipper

image.jpeg This is always a cool show too! At a Tiki Bar,they always get a great surf band!

7. Finn Jensen

Finn Jensen
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Time Machine National Drags at Great Lakes Dragaway, Union Grove Wisconsin. Saturday and Sunday. I'll be headed up there on Sunday.