Register now to get rid of these ads!

Moultrie in February?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by C.G, Jan 20, 2014.

1. C.G

C.G
    from AL.

I've yet to make it to a Moultrie Swap meet. Can anyone tell me how the turnout at the Feb. meets is? Is it worthwhile to go? Thanks...

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I've been a couple times in Feb. and it's good, but I don't know how to compare it to Nov. because I've never been in Nov.
    I would think there'd be more vendors in Nov. because they are all on their way to Turkey Run in Daytona, FL later in Nov.
    Moultrie, to me, has become a "tri-five ' Chevy owner/builder's paradise, you be the judge if it's worth it to you if you aren't.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  3. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I think it depends a great deal on the weather at the time.

Feb. can be bone chilling cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo

4. chopped

chopped

That's the key, I've been going for 12 years and the weather makes or breaks it. That said anything around 60 is good. Always a little smaller that Nov. but if you're not a regular you wouldn't notice. Lots of times it's shorts weather. The average for that time is 60.

5. C.G

C.G
    from AL.

Thanks guys, I tried to make November but a family illness stopped me. If the weather looks good I'll try again at the end of the month.

While I like the tri-5's my current focus is Chevy trucks and any COE's. At the worst it'll take me away from home for a day or so which happens very rarely.

6. George

George

Usually lots of Chevy stuff.

7. chopped

chopped

Wind, rain, snow and ice for the week. Supposed to flip to 70 on Sat. This will be interesting.