Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motor Dude Special

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by revjimk, Feb 23, 2013.

1. revjimk

revjimk
    from Denver

This video combines 2 of my favorite things: old hot rods & zydeco music:http://youtu.be/QgyagnQVnuE
    Cars & music pick up speed about 50 seconds in. I know everyone luvs hotrods, not sure about zydeco, but I personally Gar-on-tee this CD by the late Beau Jocque can keep you going the last 100 miles of that long cross country haul. Kind of off topic, I know, but just as relevant as hotrod/monster movies....
    Ironically, whoever made his video was confused. Song "Motor Dude Special" is actually about a racehorse....

2. Zydeco blues...?....hell my brother does the Zydeco hour here in Dallas on Monday nights at the local KNOK "the voice of the people"...voluteers for it...and he's had his 1955 second series pick-up about 35 yrs now....so he's also a bit of a car/truck guy....I'll let him know about this...

3. oops...thats KNON....

4. revjimk

revjimk
    from Denver

Glad SOMEBODY was interested! Zydeco is huge in Houston, with its large Creole community, but Dallas is pretty far inland for this stuff. PM me with brother's info?

5. revjimk

revjimk
    from Denver

"Call the doctor, don't call the law"... gotta luv that!

6. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Loved it! A keeper! Gary