Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motherload of Ford Parts 50's-70's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Check the post on the classifieds. I have an entire train load of old Ford, Merc and Lincoln parts for sale. If you need it I probably have it. 22 truck loads of NOS parts alone. 175 parts cars. more original used parts than you can dream. Fenders,hoods,doors,bumpers,glass,stainless,swithes,regulators over 400. Dashes, clusters,engines, over 400 manual trannys Ford, GM, Mopar. More than I can possibly ever list.No request to small. I'm taking request and giving quotes by email reply to at [email protected] and am' taking calls as I can 760-746-0407 I'am shipping UPS daily. Dont miss out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <font color="red"> </font> [​IMG]

2. k-member

k-member

Please look for 51-2 M-1 Merc pickem up parts. I need a tailgate and hood spears.
    Thanks

3. Fortyfordguy

Fortyfordguy

My brother is watching for a trunk lid for his 67 Galaxy 500 XL. Got any other '67 stuff?

4. <font color="red"> 67 galaxie parts.....Stevens auto wrecking...Othello WA

R E D M E A T </font>

5. Whatcha have for a 63 Galaxie?

6. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

im always looking for something... 54,55,57 ford parts. do you have much for y-blocks?